Hey baby, I come to take you for a ride

I was waiting for so long to meet my girlfriend. Called her, fixed a date and drove my brand new car as if devil was chasing me.

We met at her gates, as she walked out wearing the smallest shorts on her tight bottocks. 

She was so sweet that I hug her close, holding her hot body, touching silky skin and breathing in aroma of her perfume. 

And so.. another fun night is just about to begin!




Credits

Place: Sunny's Studio

Pose: ..::Chloe Poses::.. - Biker Seduction >>Infinity Event Exclusive


Tune: Maroon 5 - Sugar

More pics on my Flickr

Find me on Facebook

Body and accessories

His clothes

Mossu - Calvin.Jacket - Black 
!!BHB!! DEMPSEY BOOTS RESIZE UNISEX 
**RE** RealEvil Necklace 
= REBELLION = "IMPERIAL" RING 
AsteroidBox. Ellis Pants 
EXMACHINA - CELTIC RING 
ROZOREAGALIA_KALAVINKA*EARRING(Right) 
[ kunst ] - GMT Watch [ kunst ] - Logan bracelet

Her clothes: 
BF. Dakota chain 
AsteroidBox. Keres Jacket 
Kaithleen's Animated Mesh Body Shimmer 
Maeoni Boots 961 
Maeoni Shorts Sintiklia - Metal cuff [Yomi] 
D-Ring Choker 
^^Swallow^^ Runway Bento Rings 
koii / triple cross earring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...