We don't play Fortnite, we just foreplay at night

“I can’t believe we are at home,” I said sitting on a rug next to the fireplace with my girlfriend.

She smiled, glancing at the fire sparkles.

“Yeah, it is warm here.”

I slid closer to her to whisper in her ear.

“Totally.”

She laughed softly and I was so close to her I could feel the vibrations in her chest. I brought fingers to her shirt teasingly and slid them up her cleavage, all the way to her neck, then down again. She bit her lip. She was so sensitive, and I loved it.

As my fingers crawled under her shirt, just between her breasts - her arms flew up to wrap themselves around my neck. Her lips were soft and warm and welcoming, her tongue teasing me. 

“You’re gonna stretch my shirt if you keep doing that,” she said teasingly between heated kisses.

“Mm… I’ll buy you a new shirt…”

I nibbled at her lip before pulling away helping her out of her shirt. Kissed her full lips again, our eyes squeezing shut as we lost focus of everything but each other.

Whenever my fingers ran over her nipples I could feel her shiver in my arms, could hear her breath hitch ever so slightly. Her breasts were gorgeous and perky and her nipples got hard so easily whenever I played with them.

I ran my hands from her thin waist to the mounds of flesh that were her breasts, and squeezed them while leaning closer to kiss her jaw, then her neck. She ran her hands over my back as I licked and grazed the skin of her neck with teeth, leaving little marks that wouldn’t stay there long, but the sight of them on her pale, sensitive skin still turned me on.

Her breathing was already getting a little louder and faster and she had her legs folded up around my hips, pressing me down against her. I left a trail of kisses from her neck to one of her boobs, squeezing it in my hand as I kissed all around it playfully.

“Hmm…” she moaned as I lingered on the side where I could feel her ribs. She was a little bit ticklish there and I knew it.

She threw one arm over her head as she arched her back slightly. She wanted more but I wasn’t going to give it to her just yet.



Credits

Place: my home :)

Pose: .::Chloe Poses::. - Sexy Couple. Copy & Mod 

New pose release on sale, L$50 just this week in our main store in the world. from 01/30/2021 to 02/06/2021

MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Chloe-Poses-Sexy-Couple/21241418


Tune: Urge Overkill - Girl, you'll be a woman soon

More pics on my Flickr

Find me on Facebook

Body and accessories

His clothes

**RE** RealEvil Necklace 
= REBELLION = "IMPERIAL" RING 
AsteroidBox. Ellis Pants 
EXMACHINA - CELTIC RING 
ROZOREAGALIA_KALAVINKA*EARRING(Right) 
[ kunst ] - GMT Watch [ kunst ] - Logan bracelet

Her clothes: 
BF. Dakota chain 
Kaithleen's Animated Mesh Body Shimmer 
Maeoni Boots 961 
Maeoni Shorts Sintiklia - Metal cuff [Yomi] 
D-Ring Choker 
^^Swallow^^ Runway Bento Rings 
koii / triple cross earring


2 comments:

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...