Kidnap? I prefer the term "surprise adoption"

I was lucky to meet two beautiful girls at a gas station that night.

Luxury cars, high style - a yummy piece of ass!

Grabbed one of them in one swift move. After a brief but fierce fight - I got myself a game for tonight. 

Grab and go service - now that's a good option for gas stations! 








Body:

Athletic Meshbody (Legacy)(m)

LeLUTKA.Head.Skyler.2.5


Hair:

KUNI / Filippo (Bangs I)


Clothes:

Crotch trouser_Black camouflage

[NC] - Sky Furry Bracers (Black Print Gray)

~{Bs}~ Cozy Fur Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...