Ella

Girl, when I see your lovely face
You take my breath away
Thoughts of you linger in my mind
Each and every day
I just want to hold you in my arms
And love you eternally
I want to show the whole world
Just how special you are to me

                 by Ronell Warren Alman 



Credits

Her body

Skin: .:Psycho Pills:.

Psycho Pills - Body Applier, Legacy Body Skin Coconut (Clavage 1) 
Psycho Pills - Faye Skin // LeL Evo X Coconut

Eyes: Psycho Pills - Siren Eyeset


Hair: DOUX - Denise hairstyle


Her clothes 

from Thirsty Event – March 2021 - Media SL - Second Life
Start Date:  March 15, 2021 – End Date: April 5, 2021

Earrings: [POM] Rena Earpods (Gold)


Quench your thirst at the Thirsty event! Showcasing some of your favorite designers from across the Second Life grid.

PKC Jann Lip Piercing

Place: Sunny's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...