Light my fire with a kiss

 I pulled her closer, kissing her head feeling her warmth. 

“Let go.. We are on a beach” she whimpered.

“Sunbath is boring” I said.

I slowly lifter her shirt up, feeling here hand slapping me “Alex!”.

“Can’t we just explore a little more?” I asked whispering in her ear.

“Alex!” she was reluctant.

And than I shut her up with a kiss, squeezing her soft lips, our tongues intermingling and exchanging saliva through prolonging minutes of pure longing.

She broke off the kiss to breath. I pulled her close, softly kissing again, my yearning hunger for love fought through her. Kissed her over and over, again and again, as if there would be no end.


Place: Sunny's Studio

Pose: Blue Lagoon Couple

More pics on my Flickr

Find me on Facebook


Body:

Athletic Meshbody (Legacy)(m)

LeLUTKA.Head.Skyler.2.5


Hair:

KUNI / Filippo (Bangs I)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...