Wax play

 Last night I pull my baby, making here sitting on my laps.

"Mmm-hmmm." she smiled into the sheet as she felt my skin warm against her side.


And then she felt the first drops of hot wax over her back as I started painting it on her curvy bottocks. That first touch was usually a slight shock to her: the introduction of sudden heat that quickly just became a soothing warmth. With every added drop of more wax to her back and shoulders, she squeaked and moaned focusing on heat burning her skin, feeling her tight muscles relaxed.

As more wax made its way onto her skin, the feel of it trickling down started giving goosebumps on her sides. I moved lower, starting to paint her ass with wax and drip it down her thighs and down between her trembling legs. She moaned a little and bit her lips, as the occasional wax rivulet made their way down pussy lips.



Place: Sunny's Studio

Pose: On my laps


more pics on my Flickr


Find me on Facebook


Body:

Athletic Meshbody (Legacy)(m)

LeLUTKA.Head.Skyler.2.5


Hair:

KUNI / Filippo (Bangs I)




Wax play:

Short Leash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...