She's Like the Wind

She leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
She's taken my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league

Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind



Picture is taken at Sunny's Studio

Body and accessories

-Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Kaithleen's Animated Mesh Body Shimmer Freya
LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5
Magika - Bangs - Midnight
Magika - Hair - Midnight

::ALTER:: Rehana - Bodysuit
::ALTER:: Rehana - Lace Up Sandals
::ALTER:: Rehana - Wings

2 comments:

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...