Our First Time

She lightly raked her fingernails across my chest down along the side towards my hips.
That sensation caused me to shudder, leaning closer and touching her thighs with my palm. 
She lovingly rubbed my torso for a couple of minutes, her palm sliding down towards groin, fingers touching my cock.
Both of us enjoyed the experience to such extent that we could’nt hold no more.
And than I whispered into her ear "Are you ready to begin, my dear?"



Credits

Pose: PoseAble & Mesh - Kinky

☑Female / Male bento pose
☑Sign


Skin: Birth


Place: Sunny's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...