The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man. 
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I'm  good, but not an angel.
I'm human.
I do sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm human.

Both bright and dark sides of me are using the same skin, the same eyes - just different settings.



Credits

Skin: Birth

-Birth- 'Glimmer Custom Eye System'

Not only do these eyes GLIMMER, catch light in a variety of ways depending on the local inworld lighting, they are also gloriously Customiseable!

Designed to twin with various texture packs changing iris, whites, pupils, animated texture overlay and more.

'Psychedelic' Effects for Glimmer Eyes 

Superbly colorful and spiritually provocative effects. Out of body, exploding neuro-brain chemistry storms, complex fractals hitting all hues on the rainbow. 

Previews -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...