My sweet Kitty

Girl, when I see your lovely face
You take my breath away
Thoughts of you linger in my mind
Each and every day
I just want to hold you in my arms
And love you eternally
I want to show the whole world
Just how special you are to me

                 by Ronell Warren Alman 




Credits


Her body

.:Psycho Pills:.

Skin: Psycho Pills - Body Applier, Legacy Body Skin Coconut (Clavage 1) 
Psycho Pills - Faye Skin // LeL Evo X Coconut

Eyes: Psycho Pills - Glitch Pop Eyeset

Eyeshadow: Psycho Pills - Siren Eyeshadow 

Place: Sunny's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...