Love me like you do

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin, is a Holy Grail I've gotta find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more
Oh, what are you waiting for?




Credits

Her body

Skin: .:Psycho Pills:.

Psycho Pills - Body Applier, Legacy Body Skin Coconut (Clavage 1) 
Psycho Pills - Angelina Skin // FATPACK

Eyes: Psycho Pills - Siren Eyeset

Hair: Truth

Her clothes 

from Thirsty Event – March 2021 - Media SL - Second Life
Start Date:  March 15, 2021 – End Date: April 5, 2021

Earrings: [POM] Rena Earpods (Gold)


Quench your thirst at the Thirsty event! Showcasing some of your favorite designers from across the Second Life grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love doesn't see the color of your skin, but through the pigment of your heart

Head and skin: BeSpoke - Werewolf Salem - BlogPack Unpacker Found at The Warehouse Sale, exclusive, 25% off at The Warehouse LM: http://maps...